Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 83

I am not doing as well as I had hoped - thank God I have 918 days left!

I *have* sent 5 more postcards as part of postcrossing.com. I also purchased all the postcards I will need to send the total of 25 I want to send, so that's something.

I have done a horrible job of reading a poem every single day - or of recording it on the days I do. I think I need to just read a crapload of poems to catch up and then get the hell back on track!

I have also not done the best job of reading out loud to our unborn child. SHAME on me, Librarian Mama who knows better! SIGH. I know I will read to Tex once he/she is really here, but I haven't done so well lately. I *do* talk and sing to the Baby, though.

What else? Have brushed Mugz. Have called or visited my Grammy. DO tell my Sweetheart at least once a day that I love him (usually more than that). Tonight I wrote 7 more book reviews for my other blog, bringing me up to 14 total since I started this project.

This week I will catch up on my poetry and start on a play list for the hospital. Only 6 weeks until the Baby's due, so it seems like that's the task that needs to be tackled next!

No comments:

Post a Comment