Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 52

Got a bit more done this week. Visited Gram (#73) and brought her some really pretty white and red roses for no particular reason (#96). Went to tea with Barbara and Lily (though I am not going to count that as high tea (#39) and toured the McCormick Mansion at Cantigny (definitely counts as a museum for #40). I have also started (but not come near finishing) weeding my cds and dvds (#101). My Sweetheart and I have been talking a little about churches we might want to visit, though no decisions have been made (#41).

Cantigny was really lovely, despite the cold weather. It's clear that the grounds will be gorgeous once the weather is good and the gardens are in bloom. My Sweetheart and I are hoping to go back when the Spring is here for real. I think if I lived nea Wheaton I would go there often, especially once the Baby gets here.

I also had the opportunity to tell a few more people about this project. I did not include inspiring others to make their own lists on my list of goals, but it's cool to know that others are thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment