Thursday, March 24, 2011

Update: Day 45

Okay, so I am 45 days in and doing okay, I think. I've done my poem a day. Make a point to tell Johnny I love him (at least) once a day. Baby, too. I have read out loud to the Baby most days (have honestly missed a few days here and there, though that will NOT happen once the Kid is actually here).

I have also done okay with posting book reviews on book-kitten.blogspot.com (#2). I have done 7 since the beginning of this project and am thinking through how I want to write an eighth. #16 is to read a different novel from each of ten countries; Reading Maeve Binchey's Minding Frankie (Ireland) means I am 10% done with that one.

I have visited Gram every week but one, though I did call her that week (#73). Also been keeping up with brushing Mugzy (#91) (even though I swear that cat does not like me even a little bit). And I have thus far posted 3 notes for operationbeautiful.com (#71), which means I have technically completed that task, though I plan to continue posting those notes from time to time.

Need to get some Chicago postcards so I can send some more postcrossing.com cards; plan to pick some up next time I am in The City.

So, I need to move past just keeping up with the on-going tasks and work on something new. I have started on #101 - weeding my cd and dvd collections. Perhaps I can try to finish that within this next week. Oh! And I am going to tea with Barbara and LilyBelle (#39) this coming Monday, so I can cross that one off.

Slow but steady...

No comments:

Post a Comment