Sunday, February 20, 2011

Week Two

This is Day 14; the end of the second week of my attempt to complete 101 Tasks in 1001 Days. I haven’t really gotten much done beyond keeping up with the ongoing (i.e., daily or weekly) goals.

I wrote a couple more book reviews (and got a Tweet from one of the authors - cool!) and have been careful to write down what I’m reading. Enjoying having some poetry in my life again. Oh! And finished reading The Phantom Tollbooth aloud to the Baby.

One thing that I am pleased with is hearing from a few friends that they are considering starting their own list now, too. That’s kinda cool. It feels a little like paying it forward to pass on this idea that has really made me think and inspired me.

I also thought about my own list and have decided that I am reserving the right to make a few changes here and there. I won’t do it willy-nilly or often and will think through any changes, but life is organic and ever-changing, so…

No comments:

Post a Comment