Monday, February 28, 2011

Week Three

Finished up 3 weeks. Woo-hoo! I have pretty much stayed on track with the daily/weekly tasks. I hate that I did not have a chance to visit Gram last week, but I did call her. Also, I have been reading my poem a day out loud so the Baby can hear it. Maybe that is cheating, but I can't really decide yet which book I want to read aloud next.

Got word that my first two postcrossing.com cards were receveid and received one today myself. (It took me a minute to figure out that’s why I was getting it. I was like, who the hell is Alex and why is he sending me a postcard from Germany?!?)

I also started posting notes for operationbeautiful.com. I have posted two so far, but I have a pad of flower shaped post-its in my purse so I can do more as I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment